Remote Medical Coding
Obtain consistent and sustainable coding quality integral to meeting your financial and compliance goals.
We understand the complex coding environment and monitor regulatory changes to adapt accordingly. Our project teams are designed with your goals in mind and our dedicated, employee-owners take pride in providing client delight.
- facility coding
- emergency room
- ambulatory surgery
- professional fee coding
- inpatient and outpatient provider service
- emergency department
- remote staff augmentation
- DNFB management
- Denials Management
- claim scrubber and edit resolution
- customized abstracting and data retrieval services
- complete and maintain policies and procedures specific to your facility
- collaborative project management team partnering with your Health Information Management (HIM) leadership
- proprietary productivity tracking and management software
- monthly executive summaries highlighting successes, opportunities and trends
- abstraction and validation evaluation and management
- provider documentation trend feedback
- dedicated coder auditing and training division
- dashboard reporting with trend analysis
- strict adherence to HIPAA Privacy Rule standards
- value based initiatives experience
- high-level experience on multitude of client systems
- reduce coding backlog
- accelerate revenue cycle with reduced claim denials and lower AR days
- streamline coding operations
- transform complex workflow into productive operations
- transparent quality and productivity metrics
- improve coding accuracy in ICD-10-CM, ICD-10-PCS, CPT and HCPCS
The HRG Quality Difference
Customized coding solution led by highly trained, experienced, health information experts who have the knowledge, resources and proven commitment to meet the increasing and ever-changing demands of today’s health information field.
- AHIMA/AAPC credentialed HIM professionals
- average of 12 years multi-disciplinary coding experience
- consistently achieves 98% accuracy, exceeds the industry standard of 95%
- mitigates time and resources dedicated to denials management
- 100% U.S. based
- medical coders possess one or more industry recognized coding certification: RHIA, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and CPC.
- coding and leadership team are ICD-10 proficient and led by our internal AHIMA Approved ICD-10 Trainers.