Join Our Team!
We recognize the contributions that our employee-owners make toward our success. Each of our team of talented employee-owners has a vested interest in the success of HRG and our clients. Serving hospitals and medical groups throughout the United States, we have a commitment to excellence in every facet of our organization.
The HRG Employment Advantage
- employee-owned company
- medical, dental, vision, life, disability and wellness program
- paid time off, holiday pay and sick pay
- referral bonuses
- recognition programs
- certification & continuing education program
- ESOP -Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
As an employee-owned company, we are committed to providing extraordinary service delivered with the utmost integrity and professionalism. HRG created the ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) in 2005 as a way to give back to the employees who have been a part of the company’s success and growth. Our employees are fellow owners who share in the success of the company and work in an environment that encourages individual empowerment to make a difference and drive HRG’s success. HRG’s employee-owners are our greatest asset.
Our Foundation Is Our Employee-Owners
We value each and every individual who has helped us grow, and who has contributed to our positive reputation in the healthcare industry.
“I tell everyone that if it wasn't for HRG giving me my start, I wouldn't be where I am today.”
– Staci Meredith
Regional Director Revenue Cycle
Catholic Healthcare Initiatives
HRG Employee-Ownership Opportunities
HRG is always interested in meeting with qualified revenue cycle specialists and medical coders with the right experience and credentials for our positions. Visit our current job listing page to learn more about our current openings and for detailed job descriptions and qualifications. We would be delighted to hear from you!
HRG's OutPartnering™ Center is located in Spokane, Washington and we do have remote coding and sales opportunities throughout the United States.
Basic Qualifications and Eligibility
- eligible to work in the United States
- willingness to participate in drug screening and background verification process
- willingness to participate in our credentials review and vetting processes (instead of quality improvement processes)
- desire to learn and grow by utilizing HRG's certification and continuing education programs
- desire to be part of a culture that is passionate about what they do and strives to “Work Hard, Have Fun, and Make a Difference!"
Not seeing the perfect fit for you on our current job openings, but know you'd be a perfect fit for HRG and qualified in at least one of the fields below? Email us your resume today and start at the top of the list when a new position becomes available.
- medical billing
- medical coding
- insurance follow-up
- self-pay collections
- complete business office
- revenue cycle optimization
- HIM optimization