ICD-10-CM/PCS updates for 2018 are here! With that, brings new guidelines plus code additions, deletions and revisions. Healthcare Resource Group's AHIMA ICD-10 Certified Trainers and consultants can help you navigate through the changes. We have the expertise needed to locate areas your organization is not yet ICD-10 proficient and compliant in and create a road map that outlines critical action items and customized solutions needed to fully prepare you for the new ICD-10 codes and guidelines.
ICD-10 Optimization Services
- Coding validation audit
- Implementation plan and performance monitoring
- Remote coding support
- Customized ICD-10 follow-up training
- ICD-10 webinars and online training
- Personalized ICD-10 coaching
ICD-10 Optimization Benefits
- Correct reimbursements
- Decrease risk of payer audits
- Compliant coding and documentation
- Increase in department proficiency and coder confidence
The HRG Quality Difference
AHIMA ICD-10 Approved Trainers with over 120 years combined experience in facility and professional fee auditing and training.