The October 1, 2016 deadline is fast approaching bringing with it new guidelines and required use of 10,000 new codes. Healthcare Resource Group's AHIMA ICD-10 Certified Trainers and consultants can help you navigate through the changes taking effect on October 1, 2016. We have the expertise needed to locate areas your organization is not yet ICD-10 proficient and compliant in and create a roadmap that outlines critical action items and customized solutions needed to fully prepare you for the new ICD-10 codes and guidelines.
Powered by Interact
ICD-10 Optimization Services
- Coding validation audit
- Implementation plan and performance monitoring
- Remote coding support
- Customized ICD-10 follow-up training
- ICD-10 webinars and online training
- Personalized ICD-10 coaching
ICD-10 Optimization Benefits
- Correct reimbursements
- Decrease risk of payer audits
- Compliant coding and documentation
- Increase in department proficiency and coder confidence
The HRG Quality Difference
AHIMA ICD-10 Approved Trainers with over 120 years combined experience in facility and professional fee auditing and training.