2017 Top 25 Best Places To Work In Inland NW!
Job Location: Spokane Valley, WA
Provide document generation services for the Contract Management Division at our corporate headquarters office.
What HRG Offers:
- Career growth opportunities, competitive compensation and referral bonuses
- HRG paid retirement plan through employee stock ownership plan
- Healthcare benefits: medical, dental, vision, prescription, life and Wellness Program
- PTO, sick pay and paid holidays
- Great culture - winner of Best Places to Work in Healthcare 2016 and Best Places to Work INW 2016 / 2017
Duties (include, but not limited to):
- Drafts technical documents including business proposals, contracts, policies and procedures, manuals, or other project deliverables
- Creates, edits and maintains document templates and works to create consistencies in company documents
- Maintains quality results by using templates
- Obtains approvals by reviewing documents with Director of Contract Management
- Works collaboratively with Management for feedback on standards
- Demonstrates an outstanding level of commitment to each project
- Proven track record of collaborating in a team environment to get the job done under all circumstances
- Collaborates with Sales team to ensure documents contain appropriate information
Job Qualifications (include, but not limited to):
- Excellent written communication skills and writing and editing experience a plus
- Must be proficient in grammar, spelling, and punctuation and have proofreading skills
- Requires organization skills and extreme attention to detail
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with Sales Force is a plus
- Flexibility in adapting to deadlines, changing schedules, priorities and unpredictable events
- Written Communication, Technical Documentation, Layout Skills, Problem Solving, Deadline-Oriented, Process Improvement, Coordination, Strategic Planning, Market Knowledge
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and other devices and objects.
- Physically able to participate in training sessions, presentations, and meetings.