2016 Best Places to Work in Healthcare
Job location: Remote/Travel
This is a significant opportunity for an intelligent, energetic, well-spoken and polished revenue cycle management professional who wants to make a direct impact on the operations and financial well-being of facilities in the healthcare community. As an employee-owned company we are committed to providing extraordinary service delivered with the utmost integrity and professionalism. This position requires 100% travel to client sites within the continental United States.
Healthcare Resource Group (HRG) provides revenue cycle services to hospitals and clinics to meet their specific requirements. Our Optimization Division offers our clients Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) and Health Information Management (HIM) Consulting, Management & Compliance Services.
What HRG Offers:
- Competitive pay and referral bonuses
- Rewarding and challenging opportunities
- Benefits: medical, dental, vision, prescription, life, disability, supplemental, wellness program, FSA and HSA
- Paid Time Off, Sick Pay, Paid Holidays and Bereavement
- HRG paid retirement plan (Employee Stock Ownership Program)
- Tenured divisional leadership
- Company issued Laptop with Wi-Fi
- Prepaid airfare, hotel and rental car for travel
The Revenue Cycle Optimization Consultant is focused on growing on-site relationships via client revenue, reputation and image by service, and performance for the client in leadership roles. Critical responsibilities include: (a) engaging key client executive management to understand needs (b) working with HRG internal business colleagues to assess, develop, and recommend service solutions; (c) educating the client, monitor performance objectives, prepare for and conduct monthly meetings, (d) report with peer-level operations personnel underlying metrics, and improvement opportunities to ensure it meets/exceeds the expected levels of performance. Additionally, the incumbent with maintain active and involved, broad client executive relationships (CFO, CIO, COO, CMO, and CEO), advise clients in a proactive manner the current performance and next areas of mutual opportunity. Provide oversight and management to various HRG departments onsite within the client site.
Technical Skills Needed for the Role:
Experience with one or more of the following:
- Revenue cycle reporting and analysis (monthly / quarterly / annually)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversight Management – For client, grow to be conversant in the underlying operations and client environmental and placement metrics that drive the ebbs and flows in revenue, and affect positive movement in each on a peer-level dotted line relationship with strategy and operations.
- Client Management -- Serve as primary on site contact for Client Executives and other key sponsors, present a knowledgeable, efficient, and professional image by handling business in a respectful and professional demeanor, and excel in the following activities:
- Client Advisor – Rise to the level of trusted advisor to Clients, with respect to Client’s own performance, industry revenue cycle trends, and new revenue cycle technologies.
- Reporting and Analytics– Prepare and present to client performance reporting, as contracted and appropriate.
- Relationship Management -- Facilitate and maintain relationships through regular, pro-active communication, timely follow-through on requests and coordination of resources to meet client needs.
- Responsible for management of on-site staff which may include Patient Access, HIM, and Business Office functions.
- Ongoing Client Leadership and Remediation (Issue Resolution). Identifies performance degradation and coordinates with HRG Client Executive Leadership, and HRG operational colleagues, to ensure a mitigation plan has been implemented for the client.
- Develop and implement action plans to address and improve deficiencies in process and performance as identified.
- Reports on performance to client leadership, and regularly quantifies the benefit/accomplishments HRG has delivered.
- Collaborates with on-site resources in service delivery and problem solving to maximize solution offerings and client satisfaction.
- Assist with providing comprehensive, succinct updates to HRG Leadership in order to drive awareness of any Client support requirements and/or risks that could impact service delivery.
- Position coordinates with Client Executive Leader.
- Company Policy - adheres to all company policies and procedures including, but not limited to those identified within the Standards of Business Conduct and the Employee Handbook, as may be amended from time to time. Adheres to all applicable laws and regulations and the company's governance/compliance program. Responsible for reporting violations of the company's policies and procedures, Standards of Business Conduct, Compliance, governance program, laws and regulations through the company's Help Line or other mechanism that may be available at the time of the violation. Assists with internal control failure remediation efforts.
- Internal Controls and Training. Becomes knowledgeable of internal control responsibilities through training and instruction. Responsible and accountable for internal control performance within their area of responsibility. Participates in the internal controls self-assessment process. Ensures concerns with internal control design or performance and process changes that impact internal control execution are communicated to management.
Ready to join our team?
Qualified, interested professionals are encouraged to email resumes for immediate consideration to email@example.com.