2016 Best Places to Work in Healthcare
Job location: Nationwide
HRG is seeking a highly skilled HIM professionals to provide technical and operational leadership to our clients. This is a significant professional opportunity for an energetic, passionate HIM professional who wants to make a difference in the HIM community. As an Employee Owned Company, we are committed to providing extraordinary service delivered with the utmost integrity and professionalism.
The Consultant will support our auditing, compliance, education and ICD-10 work for our clients, working in a multi-client and multi-project environment. Travel requirements vary, from minimal to up to 50% travel.
Healthcare Resource Group (HRG) provides revenue cycle services to hospitals and clinics to meet their specific requirements. Our Consulting Division offers our clients HIM Consulting & Compliance Services to include auditing, operations, clinical documentation improvement, ICD-10 and project management.
What HRG Offers:
- Competitive pay and career growth opportunities
- Benefits: medical, dental, vision, prescription, life, disability and supplemental
- Paid time off, sick pay, and paid holidays
- HRG paid Employee Stock Ownership Program retirement plan
- Membership and CEU assistance
- Laptop and Wi-Fi
- ICD-10 training, if needed
- Prepaid airfare, hotel and rental car for travel
- HIM department operational assessments
- ICD-10 training and implementation consulting
- Assist in the expansion of existing HIM consulting services and OutPartnering™ services
- In-house expert of HIM coding, including ICD-10 & RAC new issues
- Perform on site and off site coding validation reviews for coding quality, accuracy and compliance
- RHIA or RHIT degree required
- Additional certification of CCS, CCS-P preferred
- ICD-10 Train the Trainer certification highly preferred
- 3 - 5 years of HIM experience – hospital inpatient and outpatient coding expertise required
- Thorough knowledge of ICD-9-CM, MS-DRG, POA, HAC, APC, and CPT/HCPCS coding classification systems
- Healthcare coding validation consulting/auditing skills preferred
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills required for educational programs and client interaction
- Strong analytical and writing skills required for report development
Supervisory/Management, Consultant, and Project Management experience preferred
Qualified, interested professionals are encouraged to email resumes for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.