2016 Best Places to Work in Healthcare
Job Location: Northeast Region of US
Join an employee-owned company where you can make a direct impact on the healthcare industry and business outcomes. If you want to find a company where you can put down roots and grow for years to come while working with some of the industry’s best talent, then we may be what you’re looking for!
Healthcare Resource Group (HRG) is focused on providing Revenue Cycle and HIM Management services to acute care hospitals and healthcare systems across the country. Currently, we are recruiting for experienced healthcare revenue cycle sales professionals to join our team in the Mid-West and Southeast markets.
HRG offers healthcare revenue cycle management processes on an outsourced basis, as well as HIM and RCM Consulting services. Outsourced services include Patient Access, Coding, Billing/Cash Posting, Insurance Follow-Up, CBO, A/R Projects, and Early Out/Self Pay.
Our proprietary technology allows us to work more productively than hospital staff. HRG is 100% US based.
- Highly competitive compensation (generous base salary plus commission)
- Employee ownership and HRG paid retirement plan through Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Medical / Dental / Vision / Prescription / Life / Disability / FSA / HAS / Wellness Program
- Paid time off includes vacation, sick days and paid holidays
- Prepaid airfare, hotel and rental car for business travel
- A full line of Revenue Cycle Management outsourced and consulting services to offer
- Target and identify Revenue Cycle or HIM prospects and manage thru the sales process
- Prospect for new clients in your territory; traveling as needed (50%)
- Present the value proposition of HRG products and services to prospects
- Writing, editing and development of presentations and proposals and contracts
- Update and maintain prospect, competitor & client records in SalesForce
- Assist in generation of pipeline and other sales reports in an accurate and timely manner
- Attend local, regional and national sales shows; including the HFMA, AHIMA, HCCA, etc.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Understand and communicate the value proposition of outsourcing
- Understand and communicate HRG’s complete portfolio of solutions
- Have a firm grasp on RCM and/or HIM outsourcing
- Able to develop executive level value-based responses to prospect inquiries
- Reputation for being honest, forthright, trustworthy, and taking responsibility for own mistakes
- Maintain high standards of ethical conduct
- 7+ years of related sales and management experience in medium to large complex RCM/HIM deals
- Familiar with industry tools for CRM and proposal and contract generation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate creative problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Demonstrated lead development and closing experience
- Experience in dealing with healthcare executive decision makers
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply today for immediate consideration! Email resume or questions to email@example.com.