Clinical Documentation Improvement - CDI
Healthcare Resource Group (HRG) understands that Post-ICD-10 implementation, consistent auditing is increasingly imperative to assure compliance and maximize reimbursement from clinical documentation and coding. Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI) is an important component for your Health Information Management (HIM) department to be successful. HRG has the tools needed for your organization to achieve that success.
Clinical Documentation Improvement - CDI Services
- CDI program customization and implementation
- Physician education and training
- Policies and procedures optimization
- Medical staff buy-in and incentive strategies
- CDI resource creation including physician query templates.
- Program performance monitoring
- Denial reviews and right of appeal letter preparation
Clinical Documentation Improvement - CDI Comprehensive Solutions
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- Strategic implementation roll-out
- Evaluate accuracy of clinical documentation
- Program performance monitoring and reporting
Clinical Documentation Improvement - CDI Benefits
- Clinical documentation improvement
- Maximum reimbursement for resource utilization
- Increasing your Case Mix Index (CMI)
- Improving physician and hospital profiles
The HRG Quality Difference
HRG consultants are credentialed CDI specialists, experienced, seasoned HIM professionals with superior listening and coaching skills. HRG's HIM consultants take the time to understand your facility's unique needs culture and environment.