Who We Are
We are revenue cycle specialists. We are problem solvers. We are HRG!
We take pride in providing Patient Financial Services (PFS) and Health Information Management (HIM) coding and auditing services to healthcare facilities nationwide.
We are an employee-owned company passionate about sharing our success with our employees, who are also fellow owners. We have found that employees who have a stake in the company’s success are happier, more productive, create higher-quality work product and provide better results for our clients. Our employee-owners understand that when our clients win...we all win.
We have recently been named one of the Great Places to Work in Health Care 2016.
What We Do
We take care of healthcare provider's revenue cycle needs so they can take care of what is really important...people. We offer a wide variety of PFS and HIM services that allows us to customize specialized solutions for each of our client's unique revenue cycle needs. We provide continuous and one-time servicing options and take pride in every encounter.
How We Started
Our heritage is built upon years of experience working in the healthcare industry and with facilities of all sizes, engaging in a wide array of challenges and providing solutions.
Established in 1994, Healthcare Resource Group (HRG) initially provided California hospital clients with accounts receivable staffing and consulting services.
In 2003, we expanded our services by opening HRG's OutPartnering™ Center in Spokane Valley, Washington. HRG's OutPartnering™ Center is equipped with the people, technology, and streamlined processes needed to produce industry leading services and get the results necessary for our client's to meet their individual goals and objectives.
HRG's growth is tied directly to our ability to work with our clients, to provide immediate benefits, long-term results and exceed expectations. HRG recruits, employs, develops, and retains experienced professionals dedicated to providing results. This provides HRG and our client's a competitive edge in today's market place.
- Our revenue cycle programs are designed to fit the unique needs of each individual client.
- We work closely with each client to create a solutions-oriented approach.
- We hire only experienced employees and conduct thorough background and OIG checks.
- We train our employees and work with them to obtain CPAT and CPAM certifications.
- Our team is fully trained for complete compliance with all related state and federal laws and regulations including HIPAA.
- We specialize in all areas of the revenue cycle.
- We invest in technology for efficient and cost effective solutions.